25 November 2011

Life : Expect the Unexpected

Its a whole month of Marriages,Wedding Receptions,Engagements.I'm flooded with so many invitations until I have to arrange and set reminder whose is when and what time and where.GOSH !!!I can't  afford to miss any of those functions because all of them are important persons to me.So if I miss any one of the function,I can imagine myself being mocked.I need to prepare suitable attires for each occasions and I can't be wearing the same ones.


Most of my friends are married.It's only handful of us who are at the down-line of marriage world.Today,one of my school mate invited me to her wedding dinner reception.Seeing her,suddenly I recalled all the school time moments.She is not one of my favorite friend.We were just a Hi Bye friends and its nice of her to still remember me to invite me to her wedding.Time flies very fast.


Look at all of us.How we use to be and how are we now ? So many thing changed and seriously I just realized it.I mean,yeah I'm aware of the changes but blending into it,I just entered.Seeing the peoples who we thought great back at school are being the worst person now,and the one's that we least expected turned out to be someone successful,really surprising how Life changes its table.
Seeing myself,I'm surprised either.Who thought,end of the day,I would be siting at home,taking care parents and households and blogging about it ?? hahahaha.I wonder,how I will be in the next 10 years ? Well,one thing I'm sure is,I would be married with kids.Something that I'm pretty sure will happen.Damn !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment