19 February 2013

.: Blame Who :.

I'm jobless currently.
I was working for this off shore share market call center.The most boring job that gives a good pay.I quit ? Nope,they didn't like me.Reason ? According to the administration,they don't want me anymore.
But the real reason,according myself,its because I started to voice out and stand for myself and partially for everyone that works there.For what I voiced out ? Work ethic,employee's well being and for these they didn't like and want ' me in the center.Oh !!
There's not Over-time,they only pay not even partial amount for medical benefits and we are only allowed to go to the panel which turn out be worse than a 'loan sharks' and no matter how sick we are,if we don't have a MC then We have to go to work.And if you are taking MC on the day you suppose to work,you have to come all the way from where you are staying to the work place,even you are dying there,you have to tell the DEATH to wait for you to submit the OFFICIAL 'thingy' that supporting your conditions.I didn't know manager's will allow team leader to work if he drunk.
And if you started to question all these issues,'they' will not like you.My mum use to,hmm always advice me not to 'talk' to much !! and now I realized why she says that. Everything seems to be changed.Back when we were in the school,they taught us to voice out our opinion and stand for ourselves but in the real world,those teachings are seems to be impossible to apply.Its like you have to keep your mouth sealed and just go on.Just ignore what ever is happening.MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
If is it so,then why teach us the ethic thingy?? why not just teach us that,its DOG EAT DOG WORLD.Just SHUT UP and WORK.Wouldn't it be easier ??
And now,I cant get any job which I'm wondering why.Is it because I'm 29 ? or is it because I'm Indian ? its so stressful to sit at home,wondering what to do when all the days seems to be the same !!! 


BLAME WHO??

2 comments:

ʞɐ said...

Voicing out is generally considered good.
But in our society, people are so self-centered and pointing fingers at them provokes them, if they are wrong, which they are.

Who's to blame? Those people who don't acknowledge our opinion.
And I think other people should hear out what we have to say and act accordingly if that's correct or implies to moral work ethics. Else that work is just not cut out for us, because we have been taught to speak our mind.
When that happens, it makes the work environment homely, which people fail to understand most of the times.

And you will get a better job, especially where your opinions are valued.

Take Care. :)

P.S. I think the comment has become a little too lengthy. :[

ME said...

hahaha,well its not that lengthy,so no worries..
well,its getting tougher now days especially for those who have the guts to voice out..sad but have to face the reality..

All is well ;)

Post a Comment